I am a writer.
That’s all you really need to know.
Other things you might want to know, are:
- My real name is Lane which means “from the narrow road.” I’m not sure which narrow road, but typically in Illinois, where I’m from, the roads were pretty wide. So, one could conclude from this that I am not really from Illinois. So, where is this narrow road that I am from? I think maybe it’s somewhere on Jupiter.
- I currently live in Nashville, TN, with my husband and 2 cats.
- I’m a 3rd generation writer. I myself have been writing for over 30 years. I also sing, dance, write music, play keyboard, make jewelry, and do fantastic things with organic food.
- I have a combination of personality traits that’s sort of impossible to believe. I think that’s why some refer to me as “impossible.” My opinion on the matter is that I am “improbable.”
- I love coffee. It’s one of my favorite things in life.
- The reason I call myself a butterfly is because I love butterflies. That’s reason enough. But on top of that, butterflies seem to have accepted me as one of their own. They land on me a lot and, call me crazy, but I swear they just “get me”. And, I get them. Maybe it’s because they’re the last vestige of a world where certain things were respected, even if not understood.
I hope you enjoy what is on this page. I will be posting things from my whole lifetime, poems, songs, essays, comedy, even journal. Please leave me your thoughts.